Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Breakfast


I always find time to cook! It's my therapeutic escape from my stressful life as a 20 something life adventurer/restaurant server/graduate student/urbanite. It's particularly rewarding when the meals are as scrumptious as this morning's feast.

I inherited an angel food cake from a potluck this past week. When I went in the kitchen this morning, it was yelling, "Eat me! Eat me!" I had a frozen berry mix in the freezer that I decided to sauté with butter, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg as a topping. Of course, I had to have eggs. Me love my eggs! I'm an adventurous eater, too. I've had eggs poached, basted, over easy, and sunny side up. The runny yolks just don't do it for me. I like my eggs over hard with a nice crust. The crust makes life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment